The Philips Ingenia 3.0T (Tesla) is the first-ever digital broadband magnetic resonance imaging system. Complete with an in-bore patient comfort system and an ambiance package to reduce claustrophobia. Patients can have a pleasant MRI experience.
- Optimized 70 cm Open Bore design to reduce patient anxiety and claustrophobia with State of the Art Ambiance Package.
- Open Bore design can accommodate patients up to 551lb/250kg.
- Direct Digital samples the MR signal directly in the RF coil on the patient. In addition, the fiber-optic transmission captures the purest MR signal with up to 40% greater signal-to-noise ratio.
A powerful 3T magnet delivers high-quality images so a doctor can make a confident and accurate diagnosis. The Siemens Skyra is a versatile system that maximizes 3T magnetic field strength with its core technologies, Tim(r) 4G and Dot(r), along with its comprehensive application portfolio and experience unique functionalities to increase patient comfort. The Skyra possesses a Unique technology that provides a personalized exam that can be tailored to a patient’s need.
- The Skyra is a one of a kind system designed with an optimized 70 CM Open Bore design to reduce patient anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Open Bore design can accommodate patients up to 550lb/250kg.
- The shorter magnet on its class is only 173 CM system length. This means that most exams can be done with the patient head outside the machine.
- Choice of feet-first or head-first imaging for most scans and applications
Using an advanced imaging technique called DWIBS MRI can provide similar lesion detection and localization capabilities as PET scans but without the radiation involved in PET imaging. MRI whole body is used for screening, tumor staging, and assessment of treatment response. This technique has tremendous advantages for patients as the entire body can be examined in a single, short and comfortable study.
Unique Imaging is proud to present the latest in PET/CT imaging technology to South Florida, the GE Discovery MI DR 64 slice PET/CT. Located in our Aventura Harbor Center the Discovery MI delivers excellent high resolution images, shorter scan times, streamlines workflow, and provides a wide & short bore open experience.
- Wide 70cm bore
- Can accommodate patients up to 500 lbs. (227 kg)
- TOF (Time of Flight) PET imaging
- Low dose High Resolution CT
- Sub-millimeter CT scanning capabilitySmart CT Metal Artifact Reduction
- Smart CT Metal Artifact Reduction
The LOGIQTM S8 XDclearTM 2.0 system delivers superb images, from routine cases to the technically challenging. It is designed for a wide range of applications including abdominal, small parts, breast, vascular, OB/GYN, cardiology, pediatrics, musculoskeletal, urology and more. It balances performance with portability.