Unique Imaging offers specialty imaging services found only in few diagnostic imaging centers. Our mission is to ensure that our patients receive the best and most comfortable experience, before, during and after any medical imaging exam. When looking for the right center for your imaging needs, look no further than Unique Imaging.
- We offer state-of-the-art imaging technology, such as the 3.0T magnetic resonance (Tesla) scanners that offer unparalleled image quality and resolution.
- Our radiologists are certified and among the best in the industry in identifying abnormalities.
- Our quick response times make us the preferred choice for many referring physicians.
You should visit a center that has Specialty Radiologists who are board-certified and provide fast medical image readings. Our team is dedicated to providing accurate test results with quick turnaround time, so your physician can take the necessary next steps towards your wellness. This is one of our many commitments to our patients.
Few centers offer the top-of-the-line imaging technology, such as a 3.0T (Tesla) MRI Scanner which offers unparalleled image quality and patient resolution. We provide the latest in this technology, the Phillips Ingenia 3.0T and Siemens Skyra 3.0T. Few outpatient centers in South Florida have this equipment.
For your convenience, you can request an appointment by providing us some very basic information.
The Philips Ingenia 3.0T is the first-ever digital broadband magnetic resonance imaging system. Complete with an in-bore patient comfort system and ambient environment, patients can have a pleasant MRI experience. It also provides both consistent high-quality images possible with 3.0T (Tesla) magnet strength.
- – Optimized 70 cm Open Bore design to reduce patient anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Open Bore design can accommodate patients up to 551lb/250kg.
- Direct Digital samples the MR signal directly in the RF coil on the patient. In addition, the fiber-optic transmission captures the purest MR signal with up to 40% greater signal-to-noise ratio.
A powerful 3T magnet delivers high-quality images so a doctor can make a confident and accurate diagnosis. The Siemens Skyra is a versatile system that maximizes 3T magnetic field strength with its core technologies, Tim(r) 4G and Dot(r), along with its comprehensive application portfolio and experience unique functionalities to increase patient comfort. The Skyra possesses a Unique technology that provides a personalized exam that can be tailored to a patient’s need.
- The Skyra is a one of a kind system designed with an optimized 70 CM Open Bore design to reduce patient anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Open Bore design can accommodate patients up to 550lb/250kg.
- The shorter magnet on its class is only 173 CM system length. This means that most exams can be done with the patient head outside the machine.
- Choice of feet-first or head-first imaging for most scans and applications
Using an advanced imaging technique called DWIBS MRI can provide similar lesion detection and localization capabilities as PET scans but without the radiation involved in PET imaging. MRI whole body is used for screening, tumor staging, and assessment of treatment response. This technique has tremendous advantages for patients as the entire body can be examined in a single, short and comfortable study.”